Subject: [boost] Yet another shot at reflection/introspection
From: Jean-Louis Leroy (jl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-03 22:28:24

I have committed a new library to the sandbox. It's called "introspection".

It's another shot at implementing reflection. I am aware that similar
work already exists, like Jeremy Pack's reflection library and
Boost.Mirror (although this one currently supports only compile-time
reflection).

It's a work in progress - the testsuite is the doc at this point ;-) -
and maybe it will never be completed/submitted. My primary goal is not
to implement reflection per se, I'd be happy to leave the honor to
Jeremy but currently it's not clear that his work can serve as a basis
for my future developments (multimethods, generic object manipulation).

Jean-Louis