Subject: Re: [boost] location for PDF docs?
From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-05 12:08:55

> I've added a first cut to the sandbox at pdf/units/release/units (https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/pdf/units/release/units.pdf
> ) using a patched version of your Jamfile (let me know if you want
> me to commit the attached patch).

Thanks - the patch looks fine to me, if you don't mind committing it...

> * The PNG images don't look that good in PDF's, we have the ability
> to embed SVG's or PDF's (haven't tried the latter though) if you
> want to improve these: but it would require some editing of the
> quickbook source.

I'll take a look at this and see how easily I can generate SVG images
from LaTeX source; PDFs should be easy to generate, so perhaps I
should try that first...

> Also if you want the page setup options changed/tweaked let me know
> as now I've got it working I can regenerate it pretty quickly...

Thanks again. I'll take a look at the generated PDF and get back to you.

Matthias