Subject: Re: [boost] location for PDF docs?
From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-06 04:46:43

Well actually I have :-)

But not wishing to rush in where angels fear to tread (again), I didn't actually start hacking.

What I'd like to do is to copy the existing stuff for Author and Title and do the same for Subject and keywords.

Similarly I'd like to copy the purpose field and use that for ISBN and for Dewey.

(Could also usefully emit an <isbn> ... </isbn> block?)

But maybe there are difficulties that a brief glance at the code has not revealed to me. Should I look further?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]