Subject: Re: [boost] Group libraries by topic in the documentation
From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-06 13:58:23

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 08:54:33 -0800, "Steven Watanabe"
<watanabesj_at_[hidden]> said:
> AMDG
>
> Kevin Sopp wrote:
> > There are 92 entries in the library overview now
> > (http://www.boost.org/doc/libs). I believe this is quite intimidating
> > for a new user. I have come up with a scheme of grouping things (I
> > don't claim it is perfect and I put libraries that I wasn't sure about
> > into "Others"). Each library should only appear once even if that one
> > category doesn't describe the library's purpose perfectly. The
> > "Others" section could be subdivided further, i.e. Concurrency and
> > Time categories come to mind but I didn't deem that necessary.
> >

> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/libs/libraries.htm ?
>
> In Christ,
> Steven Watanabe

I think this is exactly what Kevin is looking for and I have missed it
myself, but how does one navigate there?

Going to http://www.boost.org/
then click on Documentation goes to http://www.boost.org/doc/
then click on Libraries goes to http://www.boost.org/doc/libs
  or click on 1.37.0 - Current Release goes to
  http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0

but I don't see any link to go to
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/libs/libraries.htm

How does one discover this page?