Subject: Re: [boost] [Graph] Some help in trying to fix the broken leda wrapper
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-12 08:55:14

> /boost/concept_check.hpp:91: error: request for member
> 'error_type_must_be_a_signed_integer_type' in
> '((boost::SignedInteger<leda::edge_struct*
> const*>*)this)->boost::SignedInteger<leda::edge_struct* const*>::x', which
> is of non-class type 'leda::edge_struct* const*'
>
> ../tools/ledalib/incl/LEDA/internal/sys/unix.h: At global scope:
>
> ../tools/ledalib/incl/LEDA/internal/sys/unix.h:108: warning:
> 'set_double_ieee_for_linux' defined but not used

I'd have to look at the LEDA code to get a better idea of why it's no longer
compatible with the BGL wrapper. My best guess is that the wrapper no longer
correctly maps between LEDA's edge implementation and edge descriptors.
Fixing this would probably require a completely new wrapper implementation,
and unfortunately, LEDA compatibility support isn't high on my list of
priorities right now. You're more than welcom to take a stab at it. I don't
think it should pose any serious problems.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]