Subject: Re: [boost] [TR1] Sun problems (again)
From: Ling Li (liling_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-13 11:02:37

I agree with you that there isn't an (easy) way to fix it as long as Sun CC
refuses to reload its SUNWCCh headers. I like Simon's workaround 1 to turn
off Sun's special treatment on standard headers. That way we don't even need
the boost/tr1/tr1/sun folder. Maybe we can put that in the document of
Boost::TR1, as an alternative?