Subject: Re: [boost] Compiling 64bit regex 1.37.0 with VS2005
From: Gary Mann (gary_mann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-14 08:15:32

I also see the same problem compiling with 32 bit MSVC 7.1 SP1 (13.10.6030).
I don't experience the issue when using STLport - only when using the native
Dinkumware STL implementation (not surprising given the preprocessor
directives in the file).

src\usinstances.cpp(47) : error C2910: 'std::char_traits<wchar_t>::length' :
cannot be explicitly specialized

I tried grabbing the latest copy of the source file from SVN, but it appears
identical to that included in the 1.37.0 distribution. I haven't tried
updating all the source and headers for the entire regex component yet...

Gary