Subject: [boost] How do I change template-depth for the qcc toolset so that the accumulator tests pass
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-15 12:15:21

The accumulators/test/weighted_tail_variate_means test fails with "template
instantiation depth exceeds maximum of 100" with the qcc toolset. I've tried
to increase the depth by editing tools/build/v2/tools/qcc.jam so that it's
like gcc.jam which has a default depth of 128 but the compiler is still
called with -Wc,-ftemplate-depth-100.

How do I change the default depth? I've tried the attached patch which makes
that section of the file equal to gcc.jam but it doesn't work. I also tried
leaving the $(1) which I have no idea what it does but the result was the
same.

Regards

Niklas Angare