Subject: [boost] [constrained_value] New version
From: Robert Kawulak (kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-17 21:13:04

Hi all,

I've updated the Boost Constrained Value library (which is likely to be reviewed
soon) -- the list of changes is below:
- added unconstrained -- a new constrained alias to replace it in release mode
if constraint-checking is not needed and efficiency is a concern,
- added Examples section to the documentation,
- other minor corrections and improvements in the documentation,
- using BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION instead of boost::throw_exception() (requires
Boost version 1.37.0),
- fixed one place to make a better use of EBO.

As usually, the code and documentation can be downloaded here:
http://rk.go.pl/f/constrained_value.zip
The documentation is also available online here:
http://rk.go.pl/r/constrained_value

Best regards,
Robert Kawulak

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV
will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein