Subject: [boost] math statistical distribution: multivariate gaussian
From: Thijs van den Berg (thijs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-19 06:54:13

Hi,

I'm about to start implementing a library for multivariate Gaussian
distribution. The goal is to build a lib that provides a container for
the definition of multivariate Gaussian, as well as implement various
identities of that distributions. The identities are things like mean,
variance but also conditional distributions, density gradients vector,
linear combinations of multivariate Gaussian, Gaussian chain rule etc.

I've seen request for something like this in the
boost:math/statistical_distributions todo's list, and was wondering if
it's possible to team up, or -if nobody is working on it- initiate
development.

Best,
Thijs

--
SITMO Quantitative Financial Consultancy - Software Development
M.A. (Thijs) van den Berg