Subject: [boost] [regex] Matching space - help needed
From: Roman Yakovenko (roman.yakovenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-23 07:44:51

Hello.

I have some strange problem and have no idea how to solve it or where
to look father.

I have two regular expressions:

(\s)

( ) //<== this one contains single space between brackets.

I use match algorithm and as a argument I pass string with single
space. In the product, the first regular expression (\s) doesn't work,
while the second does. I created stand-alone tester - both expressions
work as expected.

Using proc file system, I compared environment variables, specifically
LANG is set to "en_US.UTF-8". Both executables load same Boost.Regex
shared library. I am using GCC 3.3.3, on RedHat. The boost version is
1.34. Searching the web didn't help too.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Roman Yakovenko