Subject: Re: [boost] Is Boost.Range broken?
From: Tomas Puverle (Tomas.Puverle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-25 23:07:06

> When we use the term "concept", we're referring to a specific
> convention for abstraction in the generic programming paradigm. See
> the introduction to the original STL.
> http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/stl_introduction.html

Daniel,

I wondered if someone may step up and try and correct my usage of the word
"concept". While writing the post, I even though about using a different
expression but I just assumed the meaning was going to be clear from the
context. I would have used a capitalised "Concept" to refer to what you
describe.
However, I take your point and I'll try to be more careful with my
communication. Perhaps you can forgive a small slip-up by this non-native
speaker.

Regards,

Tom