Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for November 2008
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-26 06:33:39

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Garcia" <garcia_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:44 PM
Subject: [boost] Review Wizard Report for November 2008

> A link to this report will be posted to www.boost.org. If you would
> like us to make any modifications or additions to this report before
> we do that, please email Ron or John.

Currently, the "Past Review Results and Milestones" table lost the links to the code and docs of the accepted library. Some times they are on the Vault, sometimes on the sandbox and other on private sites. What do you think to preserv this information? I would also replace the review dates by the accepted date.

> If you're a library author and plan on submitting a library for review
> in the next 3-6 months, send Ron or John a short description of your
> library and we'll add it to the Libraries Under Construction below. We
> know that there are many libraries that are near completion, but we
> have hard time keeping track all of them. Please keep us informed
> about your progress.

Maybe the wiki could be more adequated. It could also contain ongoing libraries or libraries that are no moree maintained, but that can help the Boost community.

Best,
Vicente