Subject: Re: [boost] [math distributions] Laplace distribution
From: Thijs van den Berg (thijs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-27 08:59:10

Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> [...]
Hi Paul,
I'm trying to set that up with C++ 7.1 but am having a hard time
compiling the unit test lib's. I use a
''console projects", single threaded, but it keeps naggin about the
binary lib
unit_test fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'libboost_unit_test_framework-vc71-sgd-1_37.lib'
and I don't seem to be able to build *that* one with bjam.... I've tried

bjam --build-type=complete libs/test

but no luck so far...
Do you have any quick tips? I've also tried tried the full header
include version of the unit test,
and that also had issues..

What's your approach/method/configuration on running unit test on MSVC?
Do you use the binaries?