Subject: Re: [boost] Excellent factory style design pattern implementation
From: Tor Brede Vekterli (vekterli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-11-28 00:58:18

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words :) I'm a huge fan of Boost, so I would see
it as an honor even to be considered for a review, but as Vicente
stated there already exists an official Boost.Factory so I wouldn't
want to step on any toes. As my implementation seems to have a fairly
different approach than Tobias' code in the vault, I'll still try to
keep mine as updated and documented as possible in case anyone finds
it useful. Critique and comments are always more than welcome!

Best regards,
Tor Brede Vekterli