Subject: Re: [boost] Running Boost Regression Tests
From: frederic.bron_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-12-04 06:19:13

I have fixed the problem with bjam (.exe was missing for cygwin) but there is another problem later. Any help on that?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "run.py", line 60, in <module>
    runner(root)
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression_src/regression.py", line 189, in __init__
    self.main()
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression_src/regression.py", line 542, in main
    getattr(self,action_m)()
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression_src/regression.py", line 499, in command_regression
    self.command_setup()
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression_src/regression.py", line 293, in command_setup
    self.command_patch()
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression_src/regression.py", line 284, in command_patch
    self.import_utils()
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression_src/regression.py", line 613, in import_utils
    import utils as utils_module
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression/xsl_reports/utils/__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
    from accept_args import *
  File "/cygdrive/g/boost_test/tools_regression/xsl_reports/utils/accept_args.py", line 2, in <module>
    import getopt
ImportError: No module named getopt

F. Bron
Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Unité ALT, Alcan CRV, BP 27, 38341 Voreppe
+33 4 76 57 81 72, +33 6 07 48 56 67