Subject: Re: [boost] lexical_cast optimization
From: remi.chateauneu_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-12-04 16:57:24

This implementation of itoa is rather fast and open-source, based on a
lookup up table of groups of four digits:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/itoa

"Fast implementation of the old deprecated itoa(), lltoa() etc... plus
some C++ wrapping. Theoretically controversed but practically very useful."

The source is visible here, with a humble attempt to integrate it into
Boost :
http://itoa.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/itoa/itoa/