Subject: [boost] [Serialize] error 'unable to start program' with demo.cpp compiled in debug mode under msvc7.1
From: David Körner (dave130980_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-07 08:30:21

Hi,

when I compile the demo.cpp from the boost.serialize tutorial in release mode everything works fine. But when I compile it in debug mode the application wont start and the error 'unable to start program' is displayed. It further says that the application has failed to start because the configuration is incorrect. When I change something and do a recompile - the compiler fails: 'unable to update manifest. wrong parameter'. I then have to do a clean+rebuild and it compiles again but wont run until I comment out every boost.serialize code. I use MSVC7.1 (VS2005). I already have used the serialize library with boost version 1.34 successfully.

Can someone help me with that issue? Has anybody experienced similar problems? Any help or hint would be appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.

David

Wer erfand den Glückskeks? Kleiner Tipp: Die Chinesen waren es nicht! - Mehr auf msn.de
http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0812xMSNDE