Subject: Re: [boost] [LibrariesUnderConstruction] newLibrariesUnderConstruction wiki page
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-09 14:00:53

2008/12/9 vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>:
> [...]

Providing for itl::interval_set both the view as a set of elements *and*
the possibility exploite the interval structure (segmentation) had many
practical benefis.

On the other hand it led to a lot of ambiguities in the design, that where
not always a easy to decide.

So your approach to restrict a dense_set<Intergral> to the std::set
interface makes
sense to me.

Cheers
Joachim