Subject: Re: [boost] RE building boost (regex) in mingw
From: Lorenzo Bettini (bettini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-16 04:09:36

Thank you!

I look forward to trying this way...

it's a pity it is not documented in the boost site.

Moreover, yesterday, I tried to use the regex library and headers of
cygwin (the one installed with cygwin installation); but they only work
for a small example, and not with a library I'm developing... well, it
all gets compiled by passing some linker options, but then the program
hangs at run-time (while it all works if I compile it from cygwin itself).

cheers
        Lorenzo