Subject: Re: [boost] New XML library
From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-16 16:36:37

Mathias Gaunard wrote:
> Themis Vassiliadis wrote:
>
>> I have made something really basic to parse xml. I have just started
>> but if I could use XERCES I would save a lot of time. Boost's polices
>> accept it ?
>
> Yes.
> You may even use libxml.

Actually, I already wrote a C++ XML library on top of libxml2, and
unformally submitted it to boost. Due to a lack of time I'm unable to
prepare a formal submission. However, the library is part of the sandbox
at https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/xml.

I'd very much welcome any help in getting that up to speed, so it could
undergo a formal submission / review process.

Regards,
       Stefan