Subject: Re: [boost] [Graph] iterator range splitting
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-17 21:52:16

> 1) does something like
>
> template<class T>
> inline bool
> equal_pair(const std::pair<T, T>& p)
> {
> return p.first == p.second;
> }
>
> exist somewhere in std or boost? If not would it be useful to add? It
> would help with eg if ( equal_pair(vertices(g)) ) ...

If you're treating the pair as an iterator range, I believe Boost.Range has
an overload named empty() that will do that for you. Otherwise, it would
probably okay to stick it in graph_utility.hpp.

> 2) what is the best way to test changes to the graph library?

Build and run the test suite. You'll have to use bjam for that.

> 3) I assume svn diff is sufficient. How do I submit the patch?

Post the diff here. I'll pull it, apply it, and re-test it on my build
systems.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]