Subject: [boost] [unique_ptr] So how is it used differently?
From: Sid Sacek (heavyreign_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-21 16:30:55

Thank you, I didn't realize it was already a part of the latest boost
library.

What I'm curious about is two things...

1) When would I choose unique_ptr<> over auto_ptr<> ?

And

2) When would I choose unique_ptr<> over scoped_ptr<> ?

Can somebody please provide some coding differences? If these coding
examples are already documented someplace, can you please direct me to them?

Thank you very much in advance.

-Sid Sacek