Subject: [boost] [constrained] constrained_vector
From: Neal Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-22 13:47:40

I'm interested in something like constrained, but applied to a vector of values. The case I'm interested in is a homogeneous vector of bounded int values, with bounds set at runtime.

It is trivial to have a vector<bounded<int> >, but this would not be space efficient in the case where the policies, bounds on all the values are the same.

I'm thinking that maybe some parts of constrained (such as policies) could be reused, independent of the rest of constrained.

Has anyone looked into the idea of constrained vector?