Subject: Re: [boost] Can't access ticket?
From: Ben Artin (macdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-30 13:43:19

In article <24b520d20812300954u8a15d27y6df83b7ab1a4581d_at_[hidden]>,
 "Doug Gregor" <doug.gregor_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > If someone with access to the Trac server could tell me what you get when
> > you run
> >
> > echo 'select time,changetime from ticket where id=10;' | sqlite3
> > tracenv/db/trac.db
> >
> > where tracenv is the path to your Trac environment, I can probably tell you
> > why Trac is losing and how to fix it.
>
> Here's the result:
>
> -bash-3.00$ echo 'select time,changetime from ticket where id=10;' |
> sqlite3 /opt/trac/boost/db/trac.db
> 1005174885|

OK, the issue is that the changetime field on that ticket is blank for some
reason. It can be fixed up:

1. Make a backup of the trac.db file.
2.

echo 'update ticket set changetime = (select max(tc.time) from ticket_change as
tc where ticket=id) where changetime="" or changetime is null;' | sqlite3
tracenv/db/trac.db

echo 'update ticket set changetime = time where changetime is null;' | sqlite3
tracenv/db/trac.db

This will fix changetimes on all tickets that have blank changetimes now, and
the web UI will stop crapping out

Hope this helps.