Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in a Boost.JSON library?
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-30 19:20:58

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Joel de Guzman
<joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>> on Thu Dec 25 2008, OvermindDL1 <overminddl1-AT-gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> for note, just adding OvermindDL1 at hotmail.com, or at gmail.com, or
>>> at yahoo.com, and so forth will usually catch me if you just want to
>>> add me directly, I do not check any of those other emails though, only
>>> gmail and my own websites email
>>
>> While we're on the topic, would you mind putting your real name (or make
>> up a consistent and plausible name!) in your address? Boost is not a
>> culture of anonymous posters, and it's a bit jarrying to converse with
>> someone whose email makes him sound like he's the central processing
>> unit for the borg hive. ;-)
>
> Interesting. I already asked that same question from "Overmind"
> in the Spirit list. It turns out that people in the real world
> really calls him "Overmind". So, it's a real pseudonym, FWIW.
> Not a concocted for anonymity.

Correct. I can give you my 'legal' name if that is what you are
inquiring for, but a google search of my real name will not find me (I
just did such a search, tried adding my city name, some other personal
info, as far as I can tell Google thinks that I do not exist...).
Basically everyone knows me as OvermindDL1, been almost ten years now.