Subject: Re: [boost] [move] Unifying move emulation code in boost
From: Anthony Williams (anthony.ajw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-05 06:58:35

Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I've written (attached) a small, surely not complete, but usable
> boost/move.hpp header (ok, it could go to boost/detail/move.hpp until
> a decent review is done) that is tested with a movable class in the
> file movable_test.cpp, both with Visual 7.1 and move-enabled GCC 4.3.

This is almost identical to the boost.thread move emulation. In
Boost.thread, rv<T> is boost::detail::thread_move_t<T>, but most of
the other stuff is equivalent.

I like the addition of the explicit is_movable trait.

If there is support for this as a basis for combined support, I can
easily rework boost.thread to use it.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams