Subject: Re: [boost] [crypto] Finalisation
From: Kevin Sopp (baraclese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-05 14:03:38

Hello Kasra,

> So if we are both developing I personally think it is more than silly to code two separate libraries instead of focusing on one. If you are interested we could merge the current progress into 1 library.

I am interested in sharing code, although I'm not too keen right now
on adapting more algorithms into my code. I'm working on getting the
interfaces right and improving test coverage. And it looks like you
have most of what I have implemented plus some more ;-).

I don't know if we can agree on the interface for a single library and
maybe we shouldn't so that we can merge the best ideas from both in
the end. On the other hand it may be possible that our vision is very
similar so that working on a single library makes sense. Basically I
would like to see your library, since I have seen nothing of your code
yet. I don't know if your code is in a state such that you would share
it, but I'm not in a hurry - so you can take your time. You can
contact me off-list for further discussion.

Kevin