Subject: Re: [boost] Futures Review Starts Today - January 5, 2009
From: Anthony Williams (anthony.ajw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-06 04:19:15

"vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Anthony, I would prefer you propose for review the n2627
> interfacce. Why do you propose for review un interface that is
> outdated? It seems to me a lost of time.

I wrote the code for the boost submission 8-9 months ago, in
accordance with the then-current C++0x proposal (with a few extras)
and it has been in the review queue since. I have since focused my
energy on my commercial library, rather than on a library which may or
may not be accepted into Boost, with or without changes (especially
since there is a competing submission).

If a futures library is accepted into Boost, I will gladly work with
Braddock to update the library with any features required by the
review, including conformance to N2627.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams