Subject: Re: [boost] [variant]compile-time-checked boost::get<T>?
From: Eric Friedman (ebf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-06 10:51:33

Hi Arno,

I think having a compile-time check on boost::get is a good idea. In the
past, I had worried this might break existing code, but I find it
increasingly hard to believe.

I don't have much time to do a change myself, but would you be willing to
put together a patch (code and docs) that I could review?

Thanks,

Eric