Subject: Re: [boost] [spirit] New Header Structure [was Re: Proposal: Add Loki Library's SafeFormat to Boost:]
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-09 18:55:07

David Abrahams wrote:
> Let me say up front that I have a *lot* of sympathy for your experience
> with the documentation not matching the code. That sounds like a
> serious problem.

And clearly, Markus is wrong. The main link is the one found in
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/libs/libraries.htm:

    http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_37_0/libs/spirit/index.html

That has been the main link since Spirit was accepted into Boost.
It has not changed.

This: BOOST_ROOT/libs/spirit/index.html

Points to that documentation. And it contains the original 1.8
docs. Not 2.0 as Markus pointed out. Please check it out again,
Markus. You might have seen the one in the trunk. The one we
released in 1.37 has the 2.0 docs well hidden. And it will be
so in each release until we have 2.0 final.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boostpro.com