Subject: Re: [boost] [mp_int] Incorrect comparison with native types
From: Nathan Kitchen (nathan.kitchen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-10 23:16:09

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Kevin Sopp <baraclese_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I can't reproduce that behavior, please try the latest code from the
> sandbox. I committed fixes to the other bugs you were reporting today.
> I shall upload a new version to the vault tomorrow or so.

I tried the same example code with a fresh checkout from the sandbox
(rev 50541) embedded within a freshly downloaded copy of Boost 1.37.0,
and I got the same result: (mp_int<>(INT32_MIN) - 1 < INT32_MIN) == 0.
This is with gcc 4.2.4 on Linux.

I get the same result when I use a fresh checkout of Boost (again, rev
50541) rather than the latest release.

-- Nathan