Subject: Re: [boost] [tr1] Help needed with Darwin port
From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-13 09:18:47

At 12:56 PM +0000 1/13/09, John Maddock wrote:
>Can someone with access to various flavours of gcc-4.x on Darwin let
>me know what directory the glibc++ std lib headers are in?
>
>Currently Boost.TR1 is using #include <../c++/header_name> which is
>taken from STLPort's configuration, but is apparently causing
>regressions in the boost code,

Using Xcode 3.1.2 (most recent release) and gcc 4.0.1 (one of the two
versions of gcc that comes with that release), the file <iostream>,
for example, can be found at:
        </usr/include/c++/4.0.0/iostream>

Is that what you were looking for?

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>