Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] Regression test failures
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-15 11:50:26

Beman Dawes wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Thorsten Ottosen
> <thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Beman Dawes skrev:
>>>
>>> The reporting has been fixed and tests are starting to cycle.
>>>
>>> See
>>> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/summary.html
>>>
>>> There are failures on build, config, integer, ptr_container,
>>> serialization, and spirit. Please take a look if any of these are
>>> your library.
>>
>> I haven't touched ptr_container since last time ... it looks like the
>> problem is is serialization.
>
> OK, you are off the hook:-)

My mistake - I accidently checked in a change into the wrong branch - and
that
change failed on gcc compilers. I'm currently waiting for a test cycle on
the trunk
(2 days ?) then I can merger the trunk changes to the release branch. These
changes
consist of just a small number of bug fixes, minor enhancements and
documentation
refinements.

Robert Ramey