Subject: [boost] Boost Library Authors: BoostCon submission deadline approaching
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-16 10:20:26

Hi all,

at last year's BoostCon, one of the highlights was the authors corner track.
These were 20-30 minute sessions held by Boost library authors talking about
their libraries. Most of the attendees of those sessions found them to be
very interesting and useful.

At this year's BoostCon we would like to have a similar track again.
Unfortunately by now we don't have any related submissions. So I thought I
explicitly encourage boost authors who are planning to be in Austin this
year to consider giving a 30 minute introductory talk about their libraries.
This is not a huge effort in terms of preparation, but adds a lot to the
conference.

You can find the details about BoostCon and the submission process here:
http://www.boostcon.com/program/call-for-sessions.

Please spread the word!

Regards Hartmut
Program Chair