Subject: Re: [boost] [constrained_value] Review version
From: tuku (utku.yaman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-20 08:59:13

i formatted my computer and reinstall boost and this library,
it is good to find this post, otherwise I would be blaming myself whole day
because of the error
     unable to find boost/constrained_value/bounded_aliases.hpp

it is good to see fewer files but it is not easy to read all mails from this
mailing list and it can be useful to make a page at your website about
chances or include a text file about these changelist.

I know it is not included in boost yet but keeping change log could be
useful for people that do not follow this mailing list or unable to check
his/her mails everytime ( especially people like me =)

good work by the way.
"Ýyi bir seyyahýn belirli bir planý yoktur, ulaþmak gibi bir amacý da."
"A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."