Subject: Re: [boost] [parameter] function types as named template parameters?
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-23 14:59:29

on Fri Jan 23 2009, Frank Mori Hess <frank.hess-AT-nist.gov> wrote:

> On Friday 23 January 2009 12:39 pm, David Abrahams wrote:
>> This can't really be minimal, can it? Can you reduce it any further?
>
> Ok, how about this version?

Better, thanks. Well, several things are wrong here:

1. Our documentation should tell you to use value_type<...> instead of
   binding<...> for named template parameters

2. You should use value_type<...> instead of binding<...> for named
   template parameters ;-)

3. template_keyword's reference type should be value_type&.

Unfortunately, #3 will break legacy uses of binding for people that
followed our old instructions, so the real patch is attached:

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing