Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] beta release candidate
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-27 14:09:42
Just some issues:
1. The page http://beta.boost.org/doc/libs/ allowing to show some Boost library has not been merged.
2. The documentation for the new scoped_exit library is not included yet
3. The release is missing
The page https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/boost_1_38_0.qbk contains already some items, but not all.
Between the library that have been modified some of them contains already an history on its documentation. For these we should at least add an item with "For more detail, see the [@ ...
* DateTime Changes from Boost 1.34 to 1.38 (date_time 1.05 to 1.06)
* Interprocess Boost 1.38 Release
* Intrusive Boost 1.38 Release
* MultiIndex Boost 1.38 release
* RegEx Boost 1.38
Is there a systematic way to know which libraries have made some changes?
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk