Subject: [boost] [scope_exit] documentation
From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-29 05:42:26

Hi,
Daniel James generated documentation for ScopeExit and commited
it to trunk:

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/scope_exit/doc/html/index.html

There are some differences compared to the reviewed version:

* New syntax for captures. Some reviewers suggested
(ref a)(cref b)(val c) syntax but I implemented (&a)(&b)(c). This syntax
is very close to C++0x lambda syntax for captures: [&a, &b, c].
I can add support for const ref/val: (const& b)(const c) but I will
not be able to support this syntax after a transition to C++0x.
* tutorial has been updated to demonstate pass-by-value.
* I've added C++0x to the Alternatives section.

Any comments, suggestions etc are welcome.

Thanks,
Alex