Subject: Re: [boost] [LibrariesUnderConstruction] Thanks!
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-30 12:21:56

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christophe Henry" <christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 11:13 AM
Subject: [boost] [LibrariesUnderConstruction] Thanks!

> Hi,
> I realized this morning that I didn't add Msm to the
> LibrariesUnderConstruction Wiki page. And what do I see? Already done! And
> with description and link to the Vault!
> I have no idea who did it, but I want to thank him! And offer him a bottle
> of Bordeaux wine (if I manage to pass it through the customs ;-) ) at the
> next occasion (Aspen?).
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Christophe

Hi,

I have started this wiki page 2 months ago. Sorry for adding Msm to soon. I use to add in this page every annonce of libraries related to Boost. But the idea is that the library developers modify this page themselfs setting the information they consider is useful to other Boosters. I see that you have already started, so go ahead and change or add as much as you want.

Until now there are already 30 LibrariesUnderConstruction, but there is also a Libraries Wish section with 11 of them.

Thanks for improving this wiki page.

Ah, do not forget the bottle of wine ;-),
Vicente