Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38] CMake support added to release branch?
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-08 13:10:00

on Sun Feb 01 2009, "Max" <loadcom-AT-sina.com> wrote:

> Totally agree. An uniformed standard on coding, performance,
> compatibility and doc is important.

I think Robert and Max may be right. Boost's reputation has spread
quite a bit in recent years, and many more people are using it, and
living up to that reputation is a much more serious business than it
used to be. Even if Boost wants to remain "somewhat experimental," it
could be very bad for our users (and, consequently, for us) if our
official releases don't reflect tighter standards.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing