Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] Release candidate
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-08 20:54:00

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 9:18 AM, Daniel James <daniel_james_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 2009/2/8 Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>:
>> The release candidates are up at http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>>
>> Daniel,
>>
>> I'd appreciate it if you could check the docs to make sure there were
>> no glitches.
>>
>> I'll hold off releasing the files on SourceForge until I've heard back from you.
>
> It looks okay to me. Can you also upload the 1.38 zip file to the
> website (or whoever has permission) so that I can push the release
> details to the live site.

The release is available on Sourceforge, but I haven't been able to
upload the zip file yet, so I haven't posted the official
announcement. I'm likely to be tied up with non-Boost stuff at least
until tomorrow afternoon, and maybe all day. So perhaps someone else
could take care of uploading the zip file?

Thanks,

--Beman