Subject: [boost] [future] @Tom -> review result?
From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-12 15:58:39

>> as Vicente lready ask - what is the result of the future review?!
>> @Tom could you confirm that you are still working on the review summary?

Yes, i'm still working on it. I've created a test framework that
explores issues that I'm concerned about.

For the most part, I'm more concerned about the bigger picture and how
parralel programming is added to boost. There are many issues that
will need to be considered.
The story of parralel programming is still evolving and needs the
input of many more people who have practical real world experience,
particularly about task managment.

Of course, you can still comment on how you would like to procceed.

Unfortunately, as far as this review goes, I would have liked to see
many more comments and reviews.