Subject: [boost] Happy 100 libraries on Boost
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-13 12:35:31
Every body have remarqued that there are more and more libraries on Boost. Currently 94 lines on the page "boost_1_38_0/libs/libraries.htm#Alphabetically". And there are already 8 accepted and not yet included:
* Property Tree Marcin Kalicinski May 20, 2006
* Time Series Eric Niebler August 17, 2007
* Forward (fast-track) Tobias Schwinger December 7, 2007
* Factory (fast-track) Tobias Schwinger December 21, 2007
* Floating Point Utilities Johan Råde Mars 8, 2008
* Thread-Safe Signals Frank Hess November 19, 2008
* Globally Unique Identifier Andy Tompkins November 29, 2008
* Constrained Value Robert Kawulak December 10, 2008
Which one will be the 100? And for which release (1.39 or 1.40)?
Independently of which one will be the 100 I think that the Boost community can congratulate himself of his success. The 100 library delivery could be the occasion to celebrate this success on Boost.
Vicente Juan Botet Escribá
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk