Subject: [boost] Happy 100 libraries on Boost
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-13 12:35:31
Every body have remarqued that there are more and more libraries on Boost. Currently 94 lines on the page "boost_1_38_0/libs/libraries.htm#Alphabetically". And there are already 8 accepted and not yet included:
* Property Tree Marcin Kalicinski May 20, 2006
* Time Series Eric Niebler August 17, 2007
* Forward (fast-track) Tobias Schwinger December 7, 2007
* Factory (fast-track) Tobias Schwinger December 21, 2007
* Floating Point Utilities Johan Råde Mars 8, 2008
* Thread-Safe Signals Frank Hess November 19, 2008
* Globally Unique Identifier Andy Tompkins November 29, 2008
* Constrained Value Robert Kawulak December 10, 2008
Which one will be the 100? And for which release (1.39 or 1.40)?
Independently of which one will be the 100 I think that the Boost community can congratulate himself of his success. The 100 library delivery could be the occasion to celebrate this success on Boost.
Vicente Juan Botet Escribá