Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: Introduction of boost::string namespaceand string-conversion functions
From: Vladimir Batov (batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-13 22:20:15

[snip]
> brought up and not yet been addressed by the proposer. Regardless, a
> pure numerical count of first opinions is a poor method by which to
> decide something.
>

>> Elimination *is* obfuscation. You strip me of my name and then complain
>> that
>> you find it hard to address me. Does it immediately become *my* problem?
>>

> And yet you successfully used pronouns throughout that statement.

Scott,

Having a few discussions between us :-) I'd honestly have expected a bit
more from you. Essentially your email states "what you are doing is wrong...
so wrong". Do you think it lifts my spirit to keep doing that or at least it
helps me to find the "right" way to do that? Who needs lectures without
suggestions?

V.