Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] C++0x support?
From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-18 12:14:01

on Tue Feb 17 2009, Ein Held <mrhelt-AT-yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hello
>

> is there any chance for c++0x support (rvalue forwarding for the containers'
> constructors and operator=s' in particular) for fusion in 1.39?
> If noone is up to adding support for this to fusion, my collegues and me would love to
> implement it.

I'd be very happy for anyone who wants to push this stuff along to do
so. Doug Gregor and I have proposed a couple of sessions for BoostCon
where we get down and dirty with Boost code and C++0x features, to
actually try to move some of these components along. So if those
sessions are accepted, this will be very synergistic.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing