Subject: Re: [boost] [1.38.0] PDF package of Boost documentation released.
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-24 08:37:21

>> Boost.Test doesn't provide quickbook/boostbook/docbook documentation (as
>> far as I can see).
>
>I remember that Gennadiy was/is working and has ported the docs to one of
>the
>above. But he did not commit them due to some build issues. Should be in
>the
>archives somewhere.

I think that may be correct, but I don't really want to have to go
scrambling around looking for docs that have to be built manually - the
whole idea is that the current PDF build is pretty much hands-free - and IMO
that's the way it should be. That said if Gennadiy can explain the issues,
I'm sure we can try and find a way to integrate an automatic PDF build for
1.39.

John.