Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review Request: Boost.Convert
From: Vladimir Batov (batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-25 04:22:37

> From: "Andrey Semashev" <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
>
> I have put together a rough example of what I have in mind. Please, find
> the code attached. It works on my GCC 4.3.

Andrey,

Thank you for the code. Very much appreciated. I'll certainly use it as a
starting point for any further Boost.Parameter-related work. Having said
that I won't be trying to incorporate this interface into convert() that I
am currently putting forward. It still looks to me that the IOStream-based
interface does all you demonstrate in your example and will address the
needs of many people without Boost.Parameter.

Thanks again for finding the time to come up with the example, I promise, it
won't be wasted.

Best,
V.