Subject: [boost] [c++0x][trunk testing] regression tests broken
From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-26 19:23:50

Looking at the output from our regression test system, it appears that
the recent cpp0x changes have broken regression testing on the trunk.
 From a cursory review, it looks like some of the .cpp test files now
mentioned in libs/config/test/all/Jamfile.v2 did not get merged over
from branches/cpp0x. I noticed that the 'no_char16_t_pass.cpp' and
'no_char16_t_fail.cpp' files are missing, along with the char32 tests,
the decltype tests, the extern template tests, the long long tests, and
possibly more. Beman, do you have time to take a look at this and see
which additional files need to be merged over? If not, I could probably
take a look but not until tomorrow. And if this has already been
noticed and mentioned, my apologies for the redundant post.

Thanks,
-Dave Deakins