Subject: Re: [boost] [config] borland/codegear problems with C++0x macros
From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-01 12:12:54

>* trunk/boost/config/compiler/borland.hpp: It looks like John Maddock
> and I independently added C++0x macros. The resulting inconsistencies
> need to be reconciled. The BOOST_CODEGEAR_0X_SUPPORT macro doesn't
> appear to be documented, by the way.
>
> John, do you want to take a whack at this?

Well I've had a go... the BOOST_CODEGEAR_0X_SUPPORT macro is entirely
internal to that header BTW, it gets turned on when the -Ax compiler option
is used.

> * trunk/boost/config/compiler/codegear.hpp: Doesn't have the negative
> C++ macros yet. I'd like to borland.hpp finished before trying to do
> codegear.hpp.

It's basically the same as Borland.hpp, so I took a whack at that one as
well, we'll see how the tests go.

BTW BOOST_HAS_EXPLICIT_CONVERSION_OPS and BOOST_HAS_SCOPED_ENUM appear to
have no new alternatives?

John.